Tuesday, May 22, 2012

IMBT Internet Roundup Part 2: Everything Else!

The following is a random selection of awesome things I've seen across the internet recently.  Enjoy.


The animals have been busy gettin' busy over at the LA Zoo.  Prepare for cuteness overload:



See the rest of the images and a little video here.


For my fellow tribe members, especially those of age to go on Birthright, Pilgrimage, actual Jew Camp, or the equivalent, I'm sure you can relate.


This photo collection, from one of my all-time favorite fashion blogs, gofugyourself.com, contains:
a) One of my all-time favorite dresses EVER (it's modern, but looks like Downton Abbey!  It would be gorgeous in any color!  It's so slimming and sexy, yet looks super comfortable!)
b) Prince Harry riding a white horse
c) Prince Harry being cute with a baby
d) Prince Harry kissing a dog
*SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON*


I really want to know what mischievous/delightful thing Amy Pohler was doing right before this photo was taken:

"Schiaparelli And Prada: Impossible Conversations" Costume Institute Gala

See the rest of the Met Photobombs here.


I share the same birthday as....
***** DRUM-ROLL PLEASE*****
Jason Morgan of "General Hospital"??  BORING.
I was really hoping for Arya Stark, but I would've taken anything from HARRY POTTER, "Full House", or any single-named character such as Snoopy, Alf, or Superman.
Which fictional character shares your birthday?


Lesbihonest, everybody loves Jon Hamm.  And if you don't, a) we're not friends, b) now you will (love him, that is), c) now you ABSOLUTELY WILL, d) now we're friends again - hooray!


From a series called More of the most entertaining, obnoxious, or completely insane notes written to neighbors.:

 


To get slightly political for a second, there are a lot of people I would like to send this open letter to.  Thankfully nobody I know personally, or at least none that I speak to regularly, but certain people who choose to make their extremist political opinions public.  And maybe the state of Arizona.


While we're on the topic of America (not really the best segue for what's coming, but whatevs), get ready to have your MIND BLOWN.


But let's end on a positive note, shall we?  No pun intended there - you'll get what I mean when you watch this this lovely video:


If only LA had live classical music aboard our public transportation.  Or just useful public transportation.


And that's it folks, you have now reached the end of the internet.
jk, jk.
OR AM I?


No comments:

Post a Comment