Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sharing LSHWCMs With You: IMBT

image credit: au.tv.yahoo.com
 Last night, while watching HIMYM ("How I Met Your Mother") with my roommates, we had a LSHWCM (laughing so hard we cried moment).  Not because the show was particularly funny - in fact it was actually a pretty emotional moment - but because I made a comment and Ted (Josh Radnor's character) seemed to reply back to me directly.  To help me explain here is a clip from the show:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/how_i_met_your_mother/video/2173790401/how-i-met-your-mother-cheering-robin-up

At precisely 2:19 I exclaimed, "THAT IS AMAZING!"

And at precisely 2:21 Ted says, "Yes, it is."

We died.

---

image credit: nbc.com
On Sunday evening, while watching SNL ("Saturday Night Live") with my roommates (yes, we record it and watch it at a later time if we're not home for it Saturday night), I had another LSHWCM.  Most of my favorite recurring characters show up during Weekend Update - Stefon, Garth & Kat (who inspired another LSHWCM with my roommate and her sister attempting to improvise a song in unison once), etc. - so it's no surprise that I will now be adding Drunk Uncle to that list:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/weekend-update-drunk-uncle/1371747

"You can't even say 'Merry Christmas' anymore!  You gotta say, 'Hey, Baby Jesus, you wanna do Pilates?"

I died.

---

Have you had any LSHWCMs this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment