Friday, December 9, 2011

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! It's EVRYONE'S best thing! (12/9 Edition)

A few items of note today:


1.  As previously mentioned, my next project, a 1950's short film, shoots tomorrow & Sunday - SO EXCITING!  I've been working my butt off on it (and therefore neglecting both this blog and my regular jobby-job a little bit) so for that reason, and because I just can't wait to see how it all came together, I'm glad it's finally here.


2.  TODAY IS BOYFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY!!  Even though this isn't an official IMBT Birthday Shoutout, I'm still dedicating today's post to him.  Love you Handsome!


Because I have to be up at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow for the short, I will have to leave his drinks/celebration early tonight.  I did, however, bake him a chocolate chip cookie cake which I gave him at midnight last night along with his gift - a super snazzy Penguins (the hockey team) throwback hoodie and some adorable penguin salt & pepper shakers/wind-up toys (which he needed and were sort of from my Mom - long story).  Doesn't quite compare to Pismo Beach, but I still plan on taking him out for a special dinner/evening just the two of us after I finish the short and in between holiday madness.  Suggestions on where to go welcome in the comments!

3.  THIS.  You're welcome.

My fave:


Oh how I wish I was the human in this photo!

HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment