Thursday, January 26, 2012

AUSTRALIA DAY: [Sometimes I Wish it Could Officially Be] MBT

As I think I've mentioned before, I became a full-on Australiaphile after I lived in Sydney for 4 months on a study abroad program.  It was one of the most fantastic experiences of my life to date.  Since today is Australia Day, I'm dedicating this post to my favorite country, it's wonderfully friendly and lovely inhabitants, and all the people I met while I briefly lived there.

Let's take a trip down memory lane, shall we?......


Blue Mountains


sleepy koala

penguins!

WOMBAT <3

right before one started humping my leg




Melbourne

Great Ocean Road

Twelve Apostles


Hunter Valley wine tasting adventure


surf camp!

7 Mile Beach surfing


echindas


baby 'roo in the pouch!

Fraser Island 4WD/camping adventure

Fraser Island shipwreck





the dingo that might have stolen our bag of wine

sailing in the Whitsunday Islands (wish I was able to find more pics - especially one of Whitehaven)

Brisbane

Sox win the World Series!

Nemo!




FAVORITE. PICTURE. EVER.

Can't wait to go back...  One day...



No comments:

Post a Comment