Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sugar: It's [far too often] My Best Thing

I have an ENORMOUS sweet tooth.  And I recently discovered Pinterest.  I now have a baked goods bucket list:

cake batter truffles

lavender shortbread


Nutella Oreo truffles


rice krispy treats


champagne cake pops

speaking of champagne...


champagne Jell-o shots (not really a baked item, but still dessert-y)


chocolate cookie dough brownies

coffee cake in a mug


apple pie.... baked in apples!



sugar cookies


pumpkin muffins - made with only 2 ingredients - my kind of baking!


lemon burst cookies


Who's hungry??


PS.  Speaking of TREATS, did anyone else catch the Vienetta reference on "Glee" a couple nights ago?  Better yet, does anyone else besides me remember it?  It was basically a loaf of ice cream with thin, delicate layers of chocolate laced throughout.  It took me a minute to fully remember what it was, but now that I have, I REALLY want to find some to see if it's as good as I remember...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Vienetta! That was one of those wonderful 80s commercials that I watched over and over again because they were on my recorded-off-TV VHS copy of Sound of Music. I never got to try it though. If you find some invite me over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still available in Australia...had one last night. YUM

    ReplyDelete