Monday, October 3, 2011

The Return of the Bluths!

If you haven't already heard, "Arrested Development" will be coming back to TV with 10 episodes in addition to the highly anticipated feature film that has been in the works for a couple years.

image source: Huffington Post

YAYYYYYYYY!!!  I loved this show when it was on the air: the next-time-ons which had absolutely nothing to do with the next episode, Gob's illusions, Maeby and George-Michael's creepy cousin romance, Tobias' neuroses (see below), I could go on an on. 

image source: stripersonline

I just really hope they bring back the stairs truck - I once got to "drive it" (sit in it and pretend) on the Fox lot - it was a little stinky, but so fun!  I have a picture of that somewhere, but I'll have to dig it up later...  Anyway, if you're STILL not excited (which I find hard to believe), check out this hilarious blooper reel (language NSFW) which should get you back into a silly Bluth-loving mood:



No comments:

Post a Comment