Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hot Men with Accents: My [And HelloGiggles'] Best Thing

Apparently it's Guys we Love Week here at IMBT.

I can't take credit for writing this masterpiece, but I can say that I AGREE.  Well, I agree with almost all of it - I do still remember Nicholas Hoult as the kid from ABOUT A BOY so I don't know if I personally would have included him in this list, but he certainly has grown into a handsome young lad.  Instead I would probably have included Matthew Lewis.  (Although he too started off as a somewhat awkward, chubbier, little boy so I don't know how subbing him in makes it any better.)  Aside from the obvies (Firth, Neeson, McAvoy, Owen, etc.) I might also have included Dylan Moran of "Black Books" (love and miss that show - another post for another time), his sometimes-twin Matthew Macfadyen of PRIDE & PREJUDICE, and Matthew Goode of A SINGLE MAN.  Yum yum yum.

Maybe I'll follow up with 7 Aussie Actors Who Will Make You Swoon...

Until then...



Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment